Friday, June 29, 2007

no limit hold 'em versus limit hold 'em

well, If you want to have fun play No Limit Hold 'em.
You can bluff a lot in no limit Hold 'em. And you can bet a lot any amount.
You are free to go all in with a 23offsiut preflop lol.

But if you want to play for a living with a limited bankroll, you should think again.
I like No Limit Hold 'em very much and I play it well. But I prefer play it in tournaments not in cash tables. because there are so much risk involved and I can not afford that.
But sometimes I play with a very low Buy-in amount to win some of my losses in Limit Hold 'em !!!
I know that is not a good decision at all. But I do it.

Playing Limit Hold 'em have so many advantages but it's so hard to win in every session. You lose a lot of sessions for many reasons:
1- Some morons rewarded !!! and you lose with any good cards.
2- You can not bluff at all.(trust me)
3-You should play too tight.(and it's not fun at all)

No comments: