Friday, June 29, 2007

my Bankroll stats

I won $6 in freeroll at ultimatebet last week.( 7 stud high, I finished in 3th place).
And I used this money to play in cash tables ( low limit hold 'em ) and won some.
then lost some. won some again. lost some again. lol lol and then won some!!! and lost around $1.
and went to a No Limit table a played with just $0.50 and won around $1.20.(with KJ suited flop gave me full house !!! )
Right now my bankroll is 7.29.( at peak it was around $8 ) not bad.
I played almost 8 hours today!!!!

I will play Low Limit again tomorrow ( $0.02/$0.04 stakes ).
You wont believe how many tough players play in these micro tables.!!!!
Why is that ?

I played in a table at UB with 34% seen flop !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!( I have never seen such a tight table in a micro limit table )
Today's lesson :

Play in loose tables not in tight tables because it does not matter how good you are. You will lose for certain.

No comments: